Dryer Vent Cleaning
When a dryer vent is clogged or dirty it can cause your dryer to run longer and increase your monthly gas and electric bill. At Organic Carpet Care plus our trained professionals are able to remove the built up lint and debris and have your dryer running more efficiently. On top of the benefit of saving on your monthly bills, a clean dryer vent also lowers the risk of house fires. According to the National Fire Protections Association (NFPA), from 2006-2010 one out of every 22 house fires were caused by washing and drying machines and the leading cause of these fires was failure to clean the dryer vent. It is essential to the safety of your home to have your dryer vent regularly cleaned and inspected.
Here are a few items to look for that may indicate it is time for dryer vent cleaning services.
- Your laundry takes longer than usual to dry.
- The dryer gets very hot when running a cycle.
- Eliminates Bacteria, Viruses, Fungus, Mold, Spores, Yeasts, Allergens, odors and off gassing from new household materials.
- There is access lint in the traps or around the back of the dryer.
- There is moisture coming from the dryer.
- There is little or no air flow coming through the outside exhaust hud.
All of these are indication that the your dryer vent is blocked and in need of service. Our team is experienced and equipped to handle any size job. We use a specially designed “Skipper Ball” that utilizes 150psi to force the debris and lint down into a vacuum system, without damaging your dryer vent. This method is as effective as many other professional techniques without the risk of using dangerous chemicals or tools that can damage your home. If you’d like more information on our dryer vent cleaning services, please contact us today and speak to one of our knowledgeable and friendly team members!